Monday, February 9, 2009

Shopping on the brain

You know I'm starting to feel better when all I can think about is shopping ... specifically ... the Rideau Centre ... and more specifically ... Lulu Lemon and R & W Co. Since I have little use for new work clothes R & W is taking a back seat to my Lulu Lemon obsession.

There are a couple of snags with this obsession .... money ... and crowds. My nurses have been very clear in stating that I am to stay away from large crowds. One of the examples they used to drive their message home was malls. I guess that means Rideau Centre is out!

And if I was to be totally honest with myself, I don't need any new clothes. I have a tone of workout pants, shirts, hoodies, shoes, and headbands ... and ... many of them sport the Lulu Lemon logo! So, no shopping and no Lulu Lemon! Plus, I'm trying to be wise with my money (this is a new concept for the Davis girls) since I will be collecting short-term disability soon.

Although I'm feeling like a new and improved woman, I still get tired very quickly and need to nap often. That said, I will rest this morning and then meet with my lovely trainer this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. This is actually only a new concept for your branch of the Davis girls my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true. Give me time ... I may be able to recruit the newest Davis girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I'm going to be a quick enabler. Come to Westboro on a weekday. There's no crowds and there's a Lululemon at Richmond and Churchill. Just to try stuff on...

    ReplyDelete