Monday, February 2, 2009

Did I actually sleep?

I can't believe I slept last night. Does this mean I've accepted BC or that I'm just exhausted? I know that acceptance is the key ... and I'm trying ... but I still slip in and out of it. I remember sleeping pretty well before the sugery too.

I don't remember what time I fell asleep last night ... but I was watching Lost. And thankfully, I only woke up 3 or 4 times during the night. At one point Lilly was cuddled right into me with her head on the pillow.

Of course, as per usual, I was up at 5:00 a.m. However, I did mind being up so early today. I still needed to complete the fitness survey, finish making my squash soup, and make muffins. Check ... check ... check.

Now, all that's left is to have a shower, wake up the peanut, pack my bag for the gym and chemo (with snacks and water), and take my anti-nausea medications. Must not forget the meds! These pills are supposed to be the bomb for nausea ... they had better be ... $116. for three pills! Good thing I have insurance.

Pre-chemo photos ...


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey,
    It's Gill from PHAC...Lynn shared your blog address with us. I just wanted to wish you well as you start your treatment, I have been thinking about it, and you are such a tough chick that BC is probably scared stupid of you and already getting ready to beat a hasty retreat.
    All the best!
    Gill

    ReplyDelete