Friday, May 8, 2009

Getting through the system is often very frustrating!

After being ignored and then bounced around between my family doctor and the Cancer Centre, I'm finally going to see my Oncologist about my groin issue. Neither my nurse or the triage Oncologist believed that my latest issue is related to cancer .... interesting! After two days of pissing around, they finally recommended that see my family doctor. Sadly, my doctor (who I love), has no idea what the bump is ... well actually ... it's not a bump ... it's a tubal something something. Possibly a swollen blood vessel ... given my history could be another blood clot.

Since it's faster to have blood work and medical tests done at the Cancer Centre, my family doctor recommended that I go back to my Oncologist. Funny ... cause that's what I wanted to do in the first place!

So it looks like I'll be spending my afternoon at the Cancer Centre!!

No comments:

Post a Comment