Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My week just keeps getting better!

I always feel good the last week before chemo but this week has been amazing! I've managed to get to the gym everyday ... twice on Monday and Wednesday, see a movie, go shopping, and have lunch at Moxie's.

I would have to say that my lunch at Moxie's was the highlight of the first half of my week. I met up with my girlfriend, SC and baby E. Last week it was puppies ... this week ... a warm, cuddly baby. I even feed him a bottle! The company and conversation (gossip) was wonderful and the food was pretty good too!

While I'm feeling great and full of energy I'm trying to pack my week with enjoyable activities. What I'd really love to do is hit the spa ... but I'm not allowed ... too many germs! Since my immune system is low, I can't even get a pedicure or a manicure ... so I've decided on an Indian Head Massage.

So tomorrow after my planned visit to the gym, I'm heading off to Glebe Spa for an hour long head massage. Apparently, it is one of the best ways to deal with stress and can re-balance the body and boost the immune system to help keep us healthy and sane. Lord knows I could use a little help with the "sanity" part of things these days!

5 comments:

  1. It was great to see you this week! I would like to let all of other readers know you look amazing, which I forgot to mention to you in person!!! E had fun with you too... he loves his bottles! We will have to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trace - I'm back in town :) By the time you read this, your head massage will have been done and hopefully you'll want many more! Keep on smilin' girl. Take care, Love Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tracey - Just wanted to say good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je pense à toi et j'espère que tu auras une bonne semaine.

    ReplyDelete