Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I can breathe!

After 3+ days of struggling to breathe, drink, eat, and sleep, I can finally breathe through my nose. Woohoo! Yesterday I went back to the hospital to have the packing removed from my nose. I prayed the bleeding would not re-start once the packing came out. And, thankfully it decided! My nose is still trickling a little blood but nothing serious.

Now that the nose bleeds seem to be under control it's time to deal with the blood clot again. The hospital was supposed to set up an appointment this morning with the Thrombosis but I've yet to hear anything. So I'll have to take matters into my own hands and call the clinic when it opens.

I have so many Dr.'s appointments this week ... it's unbelievable. Three on Wednesday, two on Thursday, and one Friday! This is supposed to be my good week .... you know ... the week that I go out and have fun. So far no such luck with the exception of dinner on Thursday with my former PHAC colleagues. Yahoo looking forward to Colonnade pizza and a couple of laughs.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh... I LOVE Colonnade pizza! Leftovers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're soooo funny... all this stuff going on and you're still into eating great food & meeting up with friends!! Woohoo - have fun & enjoy the pizza. Love Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tracey - how'd it go with the appointments today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How's your week? I'm taking a few days off in Sedona. Doing my Chopra meditation thang. You may feel your head fry a bit as I'll be sending you LOTS of vibes ! Give a hug to Mick and I'll call you when I'm back next week. I pray you a great week! Yummy Docs and no "stuffing". Love you, Joce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tracey... you there - how's things going?! I miss you.... Lynn

    ReplyDelete